Thursday, February 19, 2015

Third Party Indemnified Reflex or Dual Magnum Labels for GA Vegetables (Culpepper)

Agents, I am getting a significant number of calls from growers regarding new Reflex and Dual Magnum vegetable labels.  Consider helping your growers by asking them to come in and visit with you to get their label. This is a great opportunity for young/new agents to obtain face time with our clientele!!

Agents MUST NOT give growers any indemnified label; however, agents can help them through the process but must make sure the grower clicks the “I ACCEPT” liability waver.

Obtaining the label for First Time:
1.  Go to www.farmassist.com



2.  Register the grower (or if you want a label register yourself); “register” is located on the 2nd tool bar in top middle of page.  After filling in information; click I accept at bottom.



:
 
3.  The next page that pops up asks about you; you do not have to fill this out if you do not want.
4.  Select products along top bar.



6.  Select indemnified labels (4th one down).
7.  For state, select Georgia and for product, select Dual Magnum or Reflex (play around and see our other labels) and then submit.
8.  Select the Dual Magnum or Reflex crop of interest and submit.
9.  Accept waiver; this is the process making the label an indemnified label.  GROWER MUST CLICK THE I ACCEPT KEY TO GET THEIR LABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


10.  Print label and have present during application.